Josie is a talker. She talks and babbles all the time lately~ telling stories, bossing her big brother around, and supplying a constant stream of a lively commentary on life in general. Because of this, I typically know that trouble is in the air whenever I hear the rarest of things: SILENCE.
Yesterday we had a sweet family over for a little playdate when I experienced said suspicious silence. I found Josie with her cohort in crime in the hallway "washing hands" with my shaving cream. To me, this episode was clearly premeditated. She thought it through and took her little one-year-old buddy up the stairs and into our shower, climbed up the shower in order to pull down the cream, and brought it out into the hallway to have their little game. Hmm.
What am I supposed to do here? I did all that I could do, really. I laughed. Snapped a few shots. Cleaned up. And then we had a little discussion of our own, all about choosing our actions and the consequences of those actions.
I have glimpsed my future. Pray for me.
Meanwhile, come and meet the life of the party!