
It hit 80 degrees this past Friday, which was a nice teaser for what's to come. We took advantage of the weather, enjoying a neighborhood playground. Josie made her first attempt at the sand diet, and to our relief, she found it quite unsatisfactory.
The double jogger is our latest purchase through the beloved craigslist. Benjamin has been wheeling and dealing in the world of joggers all year, so far we have traded up through three various models...yes, three. I know what you're thinking: A little extreme, right?!?! I will say that he does take both children out for runs fairly often, so I suppose it's nice to have the right stroller height and wheel size. Mostly though, it's just a nice situation for everybody when these jaunts happen~ Benjamin gets a workout, the kids get to go for a ride, and I get to enjoy a few moments to myself. Therefore, I am willing to facilitate this situation in any way necessary.
"By virtue of exchange, one man's prosperity is beneficial to all others."
-Frederic Bastiat