16 January 2013

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Time is flying by and it has been too long since an update. I have been working at Reese's Print Shop doing typesetting and design work since this past June, and I do believe it is catching up to me a bit. It is high time to show you the goods... Below you will find a picture narrative of our Christmas joys. The church pageant, snowy play, and time with family were certain highlights of the season. For me, sending and receiving holiday cards and eating Mutti's cookies are also contenders for the seasonal spotlight. In the eyes of the children? Well, I will record a favorite gift or two so that one day we can remember what they enjoyed at this stage of the game. Simon received some fantastic Lord of the Rings lego sets and has been diligently working to complete them as quickly as possible and he is getting very close to doing just that. Miss Josie received a Hello Kitty karaoke machine with two working microphones; need I say more? As usual, Christmas came and went in a flash, but it was a glorious flash at that. Happy holidays indeed.