14 May 2011




On Mothers Day we visited Little Pine State Park. Thanks in part to the spectacular weather, we all enjoyed hiking the trail that loops around the lake.
--
"As you grow I'll show you things
How to ride your bike and kick your legs out on the swings
To fold your hands and bow your head
How to say your prayers before you go to bed
And you'll teach me of hearts and dreams
And all the most important things
And all I have lost along the way
And I can't wait

How do you sleep so peacefully?
How do you trust unflinchingly?
How do you love so faithfully?
How do you dance so joyfully?
Come teach me of love and dreams
And all the most essential things
And all that I have lost along the way
I can't wait."

-Sara Groves, lyrics taken from I Can't Wait

It is so good to be Simon and Josie's mama.