13 March 2009



This chair is my latest thrift store find. The fabric is in great condition and I snagged it for a whopping $5, baby! I am in the process of cleaning it and adding some fabric covered buttons. I love the shape of the chair but the foam inside the bottom cushion really needs to be replaced. We'll see... hmmm, maybe a plain green throw pillow, too?

Anyway, the kids love climbing all over it, and I suspect it's mostly because they know it's a work in progress. This picture is taken in the sun room, which is serving as a studio of sorts. Most of the winter it has been too cold to be in there much, but now that spring is starting to emerge (dare I say it?), we have enjoyed having a few sticker, markers, and play-do sessions in that space. Can't wait for more!