

Because it's Hilary, I'll do this little blog game :)
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Random un-spectacular quirks of mary lins
1~ The image of wiping dry hands with a dry napkin or cloth of any kind makes me sick to my stomach, really and truly. I think this has something to do with my time in ceramics studios.
2~ I am compelled to separate m&m's into color categories and eat them one color at a time. Isn't everyone?
3~ It is very important to me to know where I am going whenever I run. Running new courses or at random is outside my comfort zone, I feel too out of control.
4~ A comment my friend sarah f. once said to me has become a weird litmus test for my days...if I am able to floss, take my vitamins, and am somehow physically active all in one day, it's been a particularly successful day for the physical side of life. I don't particularly want to make parallel tests for mental, emotional, or spiritual side of things, but for some reason it works for the physical.
5~ Snail mail (both sending and receiving) is a sweetness to life that I couldn't live without. I desperately want to do more sending.
6~ I love, and I mean I love, to smell my children's heads. Josie's head has almost always smelled something kind of like sandalwood, and simon smells like 'boy.' I wish I could bottle it.
Okay, Hilary, there you have it. And in doing so, I now tag Chrissie, Jess, Kirsten, Jane,and Mindy.